Monday, March 3, 2008

Nigella express




Given to me by ehem..that significant other, a very special someone as a matter of fact.
A total surprise coz I never expected him to come up with such a gift.
This is the gift that I treasure the most. I have been longing for a real recipe book my whole life. Many many many thanks.

I have browsed thru each page, and have great times fantasizing myself cooking all those. I’m spoilt. By the way, Nigella is one of my favorite, other than Jamie Oliver and Bill Granger.

Counting my ways to get a copy at least by Oliver and Granger. Uhu

2 comments:

hazimin salleh said...

haloo..just wondering, why it seemed so long no blog at all..you just updated all but it didnt appear in ur blog..anyway..keep smile and cooking

Isma Yanti said...

If I have the access to internet 24hr (if only), then I would gladly updating my blog twice a day at least.

A lot of things in my head that I prefer jotting them down rather than verbally expressing them. That's the way I am, unluckily.