Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Dear


I am completely clueless & hopeless when it comes to choosing a gift or present for my husband. What makes things even worse, we don't prefer the same things most of the time. What I see as okay for me, is totally not okay for him. And what he sees as beautiful to him, is sooo not my taste. Even until now, I haven't have a clue which colour should I pick when buying shirts for him!

So, for his birthday this year, to be on the safe side, I bought him something in black & mud green.
And instead of lovey dovey cards as always, I bought him a funny & funky card.
And a cute card from his little girl too.
I hope he likes them : )

Selamat hari lahir my dear.
Semoga kematangan usia semakin mendekatkan dan mengingatkan kita dgn Allah.

3 comments:

hazimin salleh said...

Just read your update..

Thank you so much for the bench..

Really2 lovely and appreciated..

I love you so much and getting deeper everyday..

I love you..you love me..we are happy family..InsyaAllah

Kiss and big hug for you and little smiley..

Isma Yanti said...

mcm kenal je lagu tu bang....

hehe

i love u so much my dear

chi'mmie said...

akak...
tomeynye bi carah2 ni..
huu~
geramm...
cepatla pulang...