Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Story

Hiya, I'm Sarah! I am 8 months old this week. This is a story of what I love to do everyday.


I love to play & play & watch cartoon.


I love it when ummi & ayah snap my photos (I wonder why its dark).


I love it when ummi & ayah hold me.


I also love to eat, well...I munch almost anything (my all time fav is the tv remote control).


I love to sleep snugly in ummi & ayah's arms, and would cry if I wake up with them out of sight.


I love to crawl around the house, esp. in the kitchen to 'help' ummi.


And I love it when ayah gets home from work so we can play 'wrestling' non stop, until ummi says, 'sudahla tu..' & until one of us cry, & that's me.


Sarah dearest,

Ummi & ayah hope that you have fun growing up.
We love you dearly, you know that : )

7 comments:

lyana sidek said...

sarah dah besar~ cepat la balik wei..
sarah, this is auntie nurul lyana. hehe.

izra said...

Aww...soooo cute! Sarah, I have a little present for you. So come home quickly honey bunch!

p/s: Isma, mak aku tny pasal ko hari tu. I told her that u are having a blast being a mommy! ;)

bie said...

wah~ sarah~ tak terkata kecomeylan anda!

Kak isma, saya bole bahasakan diri jadi auntie dia gak ker?

Isma Yanti said...

mun :
susah2 je auntie mun ni...present apa la tu ek.
sgt penat rupa2nya jg anak ni...at the end of the day, aku rasa cam tenaga aku habis disedut.

nurulyana n bie:
bie, mestila boley, nti sarah panggil 'auntie bie' lah ek.
nurulyana, sy nak suh sarah panggil awak 'makcik nurul' lah..xpun 'maktok'..sesuai sket. kalau panggil auntie, cam moden sgt.ahaks

Shana said...

Auntie Shana nk dtg jap lagi!! Tunggu ye Sarah!!

hazimin said...

She's talkative as well..bababa..dadada..tatata..I can cook

chi'mmie said...

akak...
tomeynye bi carah2 ni..
huu~
geramm...
cepatla pulang...